Coastal Life along the Adriatic
(Venice and the Dalmatian Coast)
June 20 - 28, 2013
Pricing: From approximately $3,895 per person
View PDF brochure.
Join alumni and friends in Venice as we embark upon the deluxe m.s. L’Austral, a new generation of small ship design and technology featuring only 120 staterooms. Take in the stunning view of Venice as we begin our journey across the Adriatic Sea to the coasts of Croatia and Montenegro.
Call upon the ports of Split, Hvar, Korcˇula, Trogir, Pula and Rovinj, Croatia; Kotor, Montenegro and Dubrovnik, Croatia. Enjoy expert guided visits to four UNESCO World Heritage sites and included tours at each of our ports of call.
Day 1: Depart from the U.S.
Day 2: Venice, Italy
• Embark M.S. L'AUSTRAL
Day 3: Split, Croatia
• Visit to the Mestrovic Gallery.
• Walking tour of Diocletian's Palace.
Day 4: Hvar / Korcula
• Walking tour of Hvar's Old Town.
• Visits to Karewa's Cathedral of St. Mark and the Abbey Treasury.
• Klapa folk performance.
Day 5: Kotor, Montenegro
• Walking tour of Kotor.
• Afternoon at leisure in Kotor.
Day 6: Dubrovnik, Croatia
• Old Town walking tour.
• "Dubrovnik: Architectural Legacy Preserved" lecture.
Day 7: Trogir, Croatia
• Walking tour of historic Trogir.
• Explore Krka National Park.
Day 8: Pula / Rovinj, Croatia
• Tour of Pula's Roman ruins.
• Walking tour of Rovinj's Old Town.
• VILLAGE FORUM'" in Pula.
Day 9: Venice, Italy
• Disembark ship
• Return to the U.S.
Please contact the Alumni Travel office at 1-800-886-9895 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.