Twinsburg Historical Society
8996 Darrow Rd.
Twinsburg, OH 44087
Last Sunday of every month 2-5 PM
except Jan. or by appointment
The main building of the Historical Society was originally known as the Twinsburg Institute and dates back to about 1863. It houses many items from the past 100 years and an adjacent barn contains historic tools and farm implements. Programs are held throughout the year.
This institution is #82 on the locator map.