Little Red Schoolhouse
& History Center of Willoughby/Eastlake Schools
5040 Shankland Rd.
Willoughby, OH 44094
The Little Red Schoolhouse was built in 1901. The site is a three-building
complex. In addition to the one-room schoolhouse, a print shop, looms
and spinning wheels are also on display. A research library contains north-eastern
Ohio information, specializing in Willoughby Township.
This institution is #53 on the locator map.