14710 Lake Ave.
Lakewood, OH 44107
W 1-4 PM; Su. 2-5 PM; closed major holidays & Nov. 15-Feb. 15; Cost: Free
Built in 1838, the Oldest Stone House Museum interprets the everyday lives of Lakewood residents from 1838-1870. The Lakewood Historical Society also provides educational programming, operates the Nicholson House (circa 1835) for event rentals and maintains extensive paper and photographic archives that are available to the public.
This institution is #52 on the locator map.